1. Do not change the charger of the electric vehicle battery casually, and do not remove the speed limit of the controller. The chargers of various manufacturers generally have individual requirements. Don’t change the charger at will when you are not sure.
2. Protect the charger. There are instructions on protecting the charger in the general operating instructions. Many users do not have the habit of reading the manual, and often think of looking for the manual after the problem. It is often too late, so it is very necessary to read the manual first.
3. Electric vehicle batteries are charged every day. Even if your continuation capacity is not long, you can use it for 2 to 3 days with a single charge, but it is recommended that you charge it every day, so that the battery is in a shallow cycle state and the battery life will be prolonged.
4. Charge the battery of electric vehicle in time. The vulcanization process began after the battery was discharged, and obvious vulcanization appeared after 12 hours.
5. Regular deep discharge of electric vehicle batteries. A regular deep discharge of the battery is also beneficial to activate the battery, which can slightly increase the capacity of the battery.
6. Develop some good habits to save electricity. Use taxi as much as possible.
7. Pay attention to the charging environment for electric vehicle batteries. The best ambient temperature for charging is 25°C.
8. Make full use of maintenance conditions. Many electric bicycle dealers can provide battery maintenance and repair services and should make full use of these services. Some brands of electric bicycles propose to overhaul the battery.
Through these methods, users can greatly extend the service life of the battery. Some users have relatively short continuation mileage, relatively long battery life, and some problems are relatively difficult to find. Therefore, the deep discharge measures mentioned in Article 4 are also an effective way to find battery problems in time. Don’t wait for the battery problems to be difficult to deal with.
9. Charge frequently and avoid “deep discharge”. Riding an electric bike should develop the habit of charging it on the same day as it is used. It is best to recharge the battery no matter how far you ride every day. Don’t wait for it to run out and recharge it.
10. When charging the battery in the car, turn off the electric door lock. Do not charge the battery upside down. Try to fully charge it at once.
11. When not in use for a long time, charge it once every month, and store the battery after it is fully charged. Don’t store it in a state of power loss.
12. When charging, use the matching special charger.
13. In order to protect the battery of an electric vehicle, the user can charge it at any time, but cannot use the boosted voltage to drive to prevent serious power loss. When the battery is out of power, the power supply should be turned off for riding.
14. When charging the battery of an electric vehicle, do not stop charging immediately when the charging indicator shows full charge, and charge it for another 2-3 hours.