Lead-acid batteries are widely used in ships. The output of electrical energy is achieved through the reversible conversion of chemical energy and electrical energy. It has the characteristics of large capacity, simple maintenance and reliable operation of marine batteries. It is widely used as one of the emergency equipment of ships. However, if the ship’s working battery is left in the wrong battery state of charge for an extended period of time, it will cause the battery pole shoes to grow prematurely, thereby greatly reducing their size, which is usually not easy to occur.
However, container batteries are a critical power source on emergency equipment. It’s not used for normal standby, nor is it easy to find bad batteries that are easy to find. When running Tier 1 applications, mechanical equipment is not subject to major common failures due to the fragility of container batteries. In general, the maintenance and maintenance of marine electric motor batteries often lacks the need for high attention, that is, high attention does not necessarily have a clear understanding of the emergency management and repair volume and actual operation after lead-acid batteries are produced. Speaking of these aspects, if the electric motor can be enlightened, it will be beneficial to the maintenance of marine batteries.
1. Lead-acid battery
1) Lack of electrolytes. The liquid level is too low due to excessive volatilization of pure water or pure water or accidental discharge of the battery electrolyte, and the higher exposure levels of the plates lead to the upper end of the plates.
2) The battery electrolyte is bad. In general, the use of substandard electrolyte will render the battery useless in about a year.
3) The charging and discharging capacity of the battery is too large or the current is too small to be charged and discharged.
4) Lack of time and time to charge the battery or the battery is often insufficiently charged, and the lead sulfate residue in some chemicals cannot be recovered.
5) The relative density of the electrolyte is too high or the temperature is too high or too low.