The increasing popularity of RVs has allowed more RV enthusiasts to join the ranks of RV users, but the ensuing common problems have also caused headaches for many RV users, and have also made friends who want to join the ranks of RV users not dare to step forward. Entering this step, the common problem is the electricity consumption of the RV battery. Today, Maker Lithium will take you to solve this problem!
First of all, we need to know the approximate power consumption of the commonly used appliances in the RV in a day.
1. A 21-inch TV, with a power of about 50 watts, is expected to be used for 10 hours a day, and the cumulative power consumption is 500 watts, which is about 0.5 kWh!
2. A 90-liter refrigerator can be used throughout the day, and the cumulative power consumption will not exceed 0.5 degrees. (Generally, it is recommended to use an intermittent stop, so that the starting time of the refrigerator can be controlled, and it will not exceed 0.2 degrees in a day)
3. A 100-watt notebook (generally 60 watts) is expected to use 5 hours a day, and the cumulative power consumption is 500 watts, which is about 0.5 kWh.
4. An electric rice cooker of about 800 watts, with a volume of 4L, is expected to be used twice a day for a total of half an hour, and the cumulative power consumption is 400 watts, which is about 0.4 kWh.
5. The 900 watt electric pressure cooker is expected to be used twice a day for half an hour, and the cumulative power consumption is 450 watts, which is about 0.45 kWh.
6. An 800-watt electric hot water bottle with a volume of 4 liters. It is expected to be used 3 times a day, each time for 5 minutes, and the cumulative power consumption is 200 watts, which is about 0.2 kilowatt-hours of electricity.
7. 10 watts of LED lights, according to the amount of 3, 5 hours a day. The cumulative power consumption is 150 watts, which is about 0.15 degrees.
8. A 500-watt wire-resisting electric heater (induction cooker is not recommended, because the power and power consumption are high), it is expected to be used twice a day for 20 minutes each time, and the cumulative power consumption is 350 watts, about 0.35 degrees.
9. Calculated by a horse of air conditioner, it is about 1000 watts for an hour, so if it is turned on for 5 hours, it will consume 5 kWh of electricity.
Of course, these are only part of the RV electrical appliances. There are still many places where RVs need electricity, so a good way to solve the electricity consumption of RVs is very important!
As we all know, self-propelled RVs rely on their own generators to generate electricity, but the problem is that the generators will stop working after the car is turned off, and there is no generator when towing the RV, so the RV uses electricity. Very important, so what are the ways to use electricity for RVs?
1. Install large-capacity RV battery
Adding a large-capacity lithium battery is also a way. You can ask the manufacturer or yourself to install it in the car or under the bed or in the storage room when you buy it. This can ensure our normal electricity use, but this method is still a symptom. No matter how big a battery is installed, the electricity will always be used up. You still need to find a place to charge, which is still a problem in the wild! This method is good for short trips nearby.
2. Install a small silent gasoline generator
The method of installing a silent generator is really good. A small silent generator can meet all the facilities in the RV for 4 to 5 hours, but then you need to pay 4 liters of gasoline to help the generator generate electricity, and this method is also Not very environmentally friendly.
3. Install solar panels on the top of the RV
If you are worried that the battery is dead and the generator oil is not environmentally friendly, install solar panels. Install the solar panel on the roof of the car in advance. As long as there is sun, you can charge your battery at any time. All the electric facilities in your car can be powered at any time, and the solar energy only needs the sun as an energy source without gasoline and is environmentally friendly! Of course, the above two methods can also be used as alternatives, which can come in handy when there is no sun.