1. The lithium battery should be stored in a cool, dry and safe environment. It can be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with a temperature of -5 to 35°C and a relative humidity of not more than 75%. Note that storing the battery in a hot environment will inevitably cause corresponding damage to the quality of the battery.
2. Avoid placing lithium batteries near heat sources, open flames, flammable and explosive gases, and liquids, which may cause battery leakage, heat generation, smoke, fire and explosion.
3. If the lithium battery needs to be stored for a long time (more than one month), the battery power should maintain 30% to 50% of the nominal capacity, and the battery needs to be supplemented for 1-2 hours per month during storage.
4. Batteries should be packed into boxes for transportation. During transportation, severe vibration, impact or squeezing should be prevented, and the sun and rain should be prevented. Vehicles, trains, ships, airplanes and other transportation tools can be used for transportation.
5. If the lithium battery is used in an environment higher than the specified operating temperature, that is, 35°C or higher, the battery’s power will continue to decrease. If the lithium battery is charged at such a temperature, the damage to the battery will be even greater. Therefore, keeping it at a suitable operating temperature as much as possible is a good way to extend the life of a lithium battery.
6. If you want to maximize the effectiveness of the lithium-ion battery, you need to use it frequently to keep the electrons in the lithium battery in a flowing state. If you don’t use the lithium battery frequently, please remember to complete a charge cycle for the lithium battery every month and do a power calibration, that is, deep discharge and deep charge once.
7. Shallow discharge and shallow charge are more beneficial for lithium batteries. Only when the product’s power module is calibrated for lithium batteries, it is necessary to deep discharge and deep charge. Therefore, products powered by lithium batteries do not need to be constrained by the process. Everything is convenient and can be charged at any time without worrying about affecting the lifespan.