Lithium battery service is safe. The lithium battery currently used in commercial seas is the Anhao lithium battery. This safe lithium battery is a healthy, non-toxic and clean material. Lithium batteries have never been too dangerous by themselves, but the required operating environment must not be a high temperature environment, and a lithium battery protection system must be set up during use.
Lithium battery sorting and safety
2. Lithium-ion battery: Lithium-ion dry batteries seem to be dry batteries that use lithium alloy metal oxides as anode materials, graphite as cathode materials, and use non-aqueous electrolytes.
In terms of packaging form: pocket cylinder, miniature square, miniature soft pack, large dry cell structure (square, soft pack)
Are Lithium Batteries Dangerous?
Safety index of lithium battery
The charging of lithium-ion battery packs is divided into two grades: constant current charging first, and constant voltage charging when the voltage seems to stop. The charging behavior is shown in Figure 2. This is a capacity battery whose charging voltage is 4.2V. The battery pack is charged with a constant current (charging rate of 1C). At the beginning, the battery voltage is boosted with a large slope. When the battery pack voltage is approximately 4.2V, the constant voltage charge is switched to 4.2V, the current gradually decreases, and the voltage change is the smallest. , when the charging current drops to 1/(approx.), it feels as if it is fully charged, why can’t it stop charging (the local charger will start the timer after reaching 1/, and it will be charged after no doubt). If the lithium-ion battery is overcharged, overdischarged or overcurrent during the charging or discharging process, it will cause damage to the battery or reduce its service life.
Lithium-ion dry batteries have the following advantages:
1) High voltage, the working voltage of the single battery pack reaches 3.6-3.9V, which is 3 times that of Ni-Cd and Ni-H batteries
2) The specific energy is large. The current direct specific energy is -/kg and -/L (2 times Ni-Cd, 1.5 times Ni-MH). In the future, the specific energy can be as high as /kg and /L
3) The cycle life is long, and the similarities can be ranked second or higher. For the electric material discharged at a small current, the battery life will double the competitiveness of the electric material.
4) Good safety and connectivity, no pollution, no memory effect. As the predecessor of Li-ion, lithium batteries are enclosed due to the easy change of metal lithium and multi-terminal dendrites, which reduces its application field: Li-ion does not contain cadmium , lead, mercury and other factors that pollute the environment: a major disadvantage of Ni-Cd batteries in some processes (such as flesh and blood) is the “memory effect”, which severely blocks the use of battery packs, but Li-ion fundamentally The subject matter above is not preserved.
5) The self-discharge is small. The self-discharge rate of Li-ion fully charged at room temperature after being stored for 1 month is about 10%. However, auntie can’t compare with 25-30% of Ni-Cd and 30-35% of Ni and MH.
6) It can be charged and discharged quickly, 1C charging means that the capacity can not reach 80% of the nominal capacity as above.
7) The working temperature is limited, and the working temperature is -25~45°C. The electrolyte and anode are kept improving, and the service period can be extended to -40~70°C.