The requirements are as follows:
1. High capacity and high energy density
2. Low self-discharge and capacity storage
3. The grid is made of lead-calcium alloy, with low water loss and maintenance-free
4. High-conductivity terminals are conducive to high-current discharge of the battery
5. Valve control design, safe and reliable to use
6. Grid design and lead paste formula to improve battery charging acceptance
7. Adopt colloidal electrolyte to prevent electrolyte stratification during use. Electric golf carts can increase the driving range by saving electricity. The following points need to be paid attention to when saving electricity with electric golf carts:
1) Avoid the rapid acceleration of the electric golf cart
Starting with rapid acceleration, the current in the high-voltage circuit will be large. Frequent rapid starting with rapid acceleration will affect the life of the motor controller and power battery, and reduce the driving range.
2) Avoid rapid parking of electric golf carts
Sudden braking and stopping should be avoided as much as possible, because sudden braking will not only accelerate the grinding of the brake linings, but also the current feedback caused by emergency braking has an impact on the motor controller, affecting the driving range and the life of the motor controller.
3) Maintain a stable driving speed of the electric golf cart
When the road and traffic conditions permit, the vehicle should maintain a stable driving speed. The vehicle starts, and after accelerating to a certain speed, you can appropriately relax the accelerator pedal and maintain the current speed.
4) Maintain the normal tire pressure of the electric golf cart.
（1） Don’t lose electricity storage. The state of losing electricity means that the battery of the electric golf cart, electric sightseeing car, and electric dining car is not charged in time after use, and it is prone to sulfation and lead sulfate crystals. Attached to the pole plate, blocking the ion channel, causing insufficient charging and decreasing battery capacity. The longer the idle time in the power-deficient state, the more serious the battery is damaged. When the battery is not in use, it should be charged once a month, which can extend the battery life.
（2） Regular inspections are required. During use, if the continued mileage of the electric golf cart suddenly drops more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is very likely that at least one battery in the battery pack has broken grids, softened plates, and Short-circuit phenomena such as the active material of the electrode plate falling off. At this time, you should go to a professional battery repair organization for inspection, repair or assembly in time.
（3）Do not discharge with high current, try to avoid instantaneous high current discharge. High-current discharge can easily lead to the crystallization of lead sulfate, thereby damaging the physical properties of the battery plate.
（4）Master the charging time. Generally, the battery is charged at night, and the average charging time is about 8 hours. If it is shallow discharge (the mileage is very short after charging), the golf cart battery will be full soon, and the battery will be overcharged if it continues to charge, which will cause the battery to lose water and heat, and reduce the battery life. Therefore, it is best to charge the battery once when the depth of discharge is 60%-70%. In actual use, it can be converted into riding mileage, and necessary charging is carried out according to the actual situation to avoid harmful charging.
（5） Prevent high temperature exposure, golf carts should not be exposed to sunlight. An excessively high temperature environment will increase the internal pressure of the battery and the battery pressure limiting valve will be forced to open automatically. The direct consequence is to increase the battery’s water loss. Excessive loss of water in the golf cart battery will inevitably lead to a decrease in battery activity and accelerate the softening of the plate. Fatal injuries such as heat generation, bulging and deformation of the housing during charging.