Power lithium-ion batteries are the core components of new energy vehicles, and the use of battery separators in power lithium-ion batteries is very important. It can ensure that the ions in the electrolyte can pass freely between the positive and negative electrodes. Therefore, the diaphragm has become the core material to ensure the safe and stable operation of lithium-ion batteries.
The electrolyte is to insulate the source of combustion, the diaphragm is to increase the heat-resistant temperature, and the sufficient heat dissipation is to reduce the battery temperature, and beware of excessive heat accumulation that may cause battery thermal runaway. If the battery temperature rises sharply to 300°C, even if the diaphragm does not melt and shrink, the electrolyte itself, the electrolyte and the positive and negative electrodes will undergo a strong chemical reaction, releasing gas, forming an internal high pressure and exploding, so use a suitable heat dissipation method to It matters.
Analysis of the heat dissipation mode of the air-cooled structure of the power lithium-ion battery pack
1. Install a cooling fan at one end of the battery pack, and leave a vent hole at the other end to accelerate the air flow between the gaps of the batteries and take away the high heat that occurs when the batteries work.
2. Add thermally conductive silicone gaskets to the top and bottom of the electrode terminals, so that the heat that is not easily dissipated from the top and bottom is conducted to the metal shell through the TIF thermally conductive silicone sheet for heat dissipation. At the same time, the high electrical insulation and puncture resistance of the silicone sheet affect the battery The bag has a very good protective purpose.
Analysis of the heat dissipation mode of the liquid-cooled structure of the power lithium-ion battery pack
Liquid cooling structure of power lithium-ion battery pack heat dissipation method
1. The heat of the battery cell is transferred to the liquid cooling tube through the thermally conductive silica gel sheet, and the heat is taken away by the free circulation of the cooling fluid thermal expansion and contraction, so that the temperature of the entire battery pack is unified, and the strong specific heat capacity absorption of the cooling fluid appears when the cell is working The heat makes the entire battery pack operate within a safe temperature.
2. The thermal silica gel has good insulation properties and high resilience, which can effectively guard against the vibration and friction damage between the cells and the hidden danger of short-circuit between the cells. It is the best auxiliary material for water cooling.
Natural convection cooling method for power lithium-ion battery pack
1. This kind of battery pack has a large space and good contact with the air. The exposed part can exchange heat naturally through the air, and the bottom part that cannot exchange heat naturally passes through the radiator to dissipate heat. The thermal conductive silicone sheet fills the gap between the radiator and the battery pack to conduct heat and shock absorption. ,insulation.
2. The heating film method is mostly used in the new energy automobile market. The heat of the battery preheating heating film before start-up transfers heat to the battery pack through the thermal conductive silicone film. The preheating battery and thermal conductive silicone film have good thermal conductivity, insulation performance, Wear resistance, can effectively transfer heat and protect against wear and short circuit caused by friction between the battery pack and the heating plate.